Cudium is a cross-border online platform built to solve the problem of international payments. Making transactions easy, quick, safe, affordable, and transparent. We have our general office in Parakin, Ile-Ife, Osun state, Nigeria. We take the privacy of our users important.
2. Your Consent.
The process of using our platform may involve the use and disclosure of your information. Also, it may require us to collect or request some of your data (information).
3. The Data we collect
In the process of registration to open a Cudium account, you may provide us with some of your personal data. Personal data refers to data relating to an identified person or data that can be used to identify you, (e.g. email address, bank details, name, and telephone number). It may also include anonymous information that may be linked to you specifically, (e.g. IP address).
4. How we collect the data
You provide us direct data when you:
- Open a Cudium Account;
- Use any of our services;
- Fill our online forms; and
- Contact us or our customer support team.
During your Signup on Cudium, we may collect, store, process, transfer and use your personal information for the process of verification and eligibility on our platform.
Information such as:
- Your full name(s);
- Your date of birth;
- Any Government–issued identity card (which may include your international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card);
- Government-issued identity number;
- Bank verification number (BVN);
- A photograph (if applicable); and
- Other necessary information eligible for opening a Cudium account.
5. How we use your Data
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your Cudium account(s) with us, verify your identity, provide our services, and respond to your inquiries;
- To secure and prevent your account from fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities that is within our power to do.
- To Process your payment transactions. Transactions (including authorization, clearing, chargebacks and other related dispute resolution activities);
- To evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services;
- To Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Cudium financial institutions, merchants and partners;
- To send you direct marketing communications about our products and services, subject to your approval and consent.
- As necessary to establish, exercise and defend legal rights; As may be required by applicable laws and regulations, including Anti-Money Laundering, anti-corruption and sanctions screening requirements, or as requested by any judicial process, law enforcement or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over Cudium or affiliates;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products or services, and user experiences;
- To maintain appropriate business record ;and
- For other reasons that will be communicated as the need arises.
6. How we share your Data.
Cudium may in the process of rendering our services share your data with employees, service providers, agents, and offices as it is deemed necessary. We also share data with Cudium-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf.
We may also share personal information:
- In case of mergers and/or acquisitions, Cudium will be obligated to share users’ information with partners with proper communication to users;
- Cudium shares your personal data with your consent;
- Cudium shares your personal data to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized; and
- When required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our Users; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products and our users.
7. Security of Data
Cudium prioritizes the security of the personal information of our users. We are intentional about the protection of users Information.
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Cudium maintains administrative, technical, and physical controls designed to protect the Personal Information you provide, or we collect against loss or theft, as well as against any unauthorized access, risk of loss, disclosure, copying, misuse, or modification. Other security measures include but are not limited to, secure servers, firewalls, data encryption, and granting access only to employees in order to fulfill their job responsibilities. We do not sell your data or share this data.
All data is stored in encrypted servers. When you close your account, we stop sharing your data with 3rd parties immediately. All data is stored in encrypted servers.
Cudium is committed to protecting user data. It must be noted that transmitting information online is not entirely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee that all information provided online is secured. We will take reasonable steps to see that information is protected in our own power.
8. Users’ rights
Users’ rights shall include:
- Right to information on their Personal information collected and stored.
- Right to request access or copies to your Personal Information from us.
- Right to correct or rectify any Personal Information that you provide which may be incorrect, out of date or inaccurate.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You have a right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by adjusting your notification preference on the settings page or by opting out via the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the choice at any time to withdraw the consent which you have provided.
- Right to request that Cudium erase your Personal Information. You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information. Please note that this is a limited right that applies where the data is no longer required, or the processing has no legal justification. The exceptions to this right is where the applicable law requires us to retain a historical archive or where we retain a core set of your personal data to ensure we do not inadvertently contact you in the future when you object to your data being used for marketing purposes
- You may decline to provide your Personal Information when it is requested by Cudium. However, certain services or all the services may be unavailable to you.
9. Age restriction
Cudium is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not encourage anyone to provide us with information about under-age persons. You may contact us if you think we have information about under-aged persons. Contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content.
Browser differs in response to cookies. While some may automatically accept cookies, some can be modified to decline cookies or notify users to grant cookies access.